Search Results for: Search...
Nothing has been found :(
Try to change your filters above or try a different search term
- U.S. Security Force Assistance Command
- U.S. Arms Sales: 2021 – Early 2022
- Issue Brief: U.S. Security Cooperation with Taiwan An overview of U.S. security cooperation with Taiwan amid rising tensions with China
- Demystifying End-Use Monitoring in U.S. Arms Exports The United States remains the world’s largest purveyor of arms, representing nearly 37% of global arms exports between 2015 and 2020. In 2020 alone,…
- The Expanding Scope of U.S. Security Assistance Since 9/11 A detailed look at the shifting and expanding landscape of U.S. security assistance since the September 11th attacks.
- Issue Brief: The Arms Left Behind in Afghanistan The Taliban’s swift takeover of Afghanistan gives them access to a massive arsenal of U.S. weapons left behind by the Afghan National…
- U.S. Arms Sales to South Korea
- The Biden Administration’s Plans for Post-Withdrawal Security Assistance in Afghanistan